- All indoor dining requires proof of vaccination.
- We have set up hand sanitizer station throughout the restaurant. Guest must sanitize their hands upon entry.
- Face covering will be required inside the restaurant except while eating and drinking.
- We encourage cashless transactions. Staff members will handle the card machine and preferred method of payment will be TAP. Machine will be sanitized after every use.
- We have created an entrance and exit only door to create more of a flow and avoid congestion in the restaurant.
- Enhance cleaning of all frequent touchpoints including walls, tables, chairs and doors every hour by a staff member.
- All kitchen equipment sanitized after each use between staff members.
- We have clearly communicated these rules and guidelines to workers through a combination of training and signage.
We do ask all guest that are not feeling well, have a cough, fever or shortness of breath to cancel their reservation and please DO NOT enter the restaurant.
Questions about health and safety? Ask for MC – Manager